Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer!

I love to play soccer! I have a game today. I hope that we win. I can't play goalie because I broke my thumb, but I can play defence. I'm happy about that, but frankly I'm happy to be able to play and open the season with the team. We had played in a tournament already but that didn't count.

3 comments:

Melissa Wyatt said...

Eryn,

What a great blog! I've added it to my favorites so I can keep up with what you're doing! I hope your team wins the game...so sorry to hear about your thumb!
-Melissa

Chris said...

Well, this blog is pretty neat!!! Hope you won your game today, and had fun playing to!!! Also, hope your thumb is feeling better to. Love the picutre of Angel on your home page!!!
A. Chris

Amy said...

Eryn...very cool blog. Thank you for sharing. Great to see you this weekend.

Amy