Friday, September 5, 2008

My Thumb

Why would I write about my thumb? Because it's broken! Last Wednesday I was playing in a practice soccer game, and right before the end of the first half, a girl from the other team and I were trying to get the ball away from the other person and fell. I fell like literally fell 2 seconds before the other girl and put my hands on the ground, my right thumb sticking up. She fell and twisted my thumb to my pinkie. Ow right? Well, i went to the emergency room and got an X-ray. They said that it was broken and put a cast on it. I had that ugly thing for the first and second day of school! Then I went to the hand Doctor and they said I needed a splint. It's smaller, and I can take it off! O well, I just hope it comes off soon but what can u do? These things happen.

No comments: